Commercial Demolition in Vancouver & nearby suburbs
Commercial demolition is a complex activity, as a commercial structure is vast and more detailed than the structure of a residential building. You can trust us to offer customized commercial demolition services at reasonable rates in your locality. Our team of experts is well-trained and qualified in bringing down different commercial structures like factories, schools, corporate buildings, warehouses and more.
We understand that each commercial structure is different, and we adapt different techniques to bring them down. We offer tailor-made solutions for our clients, who include contractors, real estate developers and owners of commercial buildings to suit their requirements. If you are in need of demolishing a commercial building, call us right away.
Upon receiving your call, our team reaches the property as it can. The well-trained and professional experts conduct a thorough examination of the property to assess the type of demolition that would suit the purpose. We listen to your requirements very well, to understand if you want a complete demolition or a partial demolition.
Commercial Demolition – Our Process
- After thoroughly inspecting your property, we first check the site thoroughly to disconnect all utility lines. These include power, gas, water lines, etc. When these lines are not switched off, it can lead to accidents at the time of demolition. Our team gives priority to safety always. So, even before we carry on with demolition, we check for this point first.
- We then prepare the building for demolition. We have all the necessary paperwork needed for industrial demolition. This paperwork includes the insurance documents, permits, no-objection certificates from the local authorities, and more.
- Our team of experienced commercial demolition expert has been specifically trained on dealing with toxic waste disposal. So, we proceed to segregate the asbestos and other hazardous waste, which we dispose of later in a hygienic, safe and eco-friendly manner.
- We then proceed to use the right tools to demolish the commercial structure. Finally, after we have brought down the structure completely, we proceed with post-demolition cleanup work.
- You don’t have to worry about the mess created on the site. We clean the place thoroughly by classifying the waste as recyclable and non-recyclable. We put the recyclable waste to good use later.
Why choose us for commercial demolition?
- We have been in the demolition business for a long time, and have rich experience in demolishing various types of industrial buildings. These include schools, factories, warehouses, hospitals, restaurants, offices, shopping malls, film studios, engineering, and other structures.
- We specialize in partial and total demolition, giving you exactly what you need.
- We are available 24/7 all days of the week, even on weekends and public holidays.
- We are aware of the local rules & regulations pertaining to demolition, and have the necessary permits and licenses to carry out the work legally.
- All our commercial demolition experts have been trained on the use of the latest tools & techniques. So, you can rest assured that your demolition project would be carried out, causing as little noise & disturbance as possible.
- We operate with integrity, and offer you transparent estimates of our quotes, after thoroughly inspecting your building.
Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Squamish, Burnaby/New Westminster, Wistler, Port Coquitlam/Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey/Delta/Langley, White Rock, Ladner, Tsawwassen, Richmond, Pitt Meadows, District North Vancouver, Maple ridge, Langley, Fort Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley